This Silver Flatware – vase was handmade by the best craftsman to give you the best quality, and a piece of silver that last forever with you.
When you buy a Silver Flatware – vase you invest in something that wont break when you drop it down.
It’s a box which was engraved with beautiful flowers and lotus.
100% made of pure silver 999, the quality of this box will stay the same now, and even in thirty years.
The cap and the contenant are made from the same piece of silver, so it’s totally unbreakable, as long as you take care of it.
The weight of this very nice storing box is 1260 g of silver. its height is 24 cm and it can content around 300 g of tea or coffee.
To make one of this cup it demands more than 12 hours of hard work. It needs the hands and the tools of an expert to make such a beautiful object.
Silver is forever, so you will can bequeath this piece of art to your children, and so on for generations.
Advantages to drink coffee or tea or hot water in a Sterling Silver Coffee Mug:
- The ancient cloud: silver tea or coffee with boiled water, the water is more pure. If the water is not good, the silver coffee mug will change color. According to the silver seen in the past. There are vine handles because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast so.
- Silver has a softer water quality than iron tea set, and the liquid is more fragrant and more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea after the water is boiled have a disinfecting effect then.
- The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea with the tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver dissolves in the water as silver ions of course.
- Silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion and half a gram, are enough to kill most bacteria. Silver coffee mug boiled water can make the water soft and fine then.
The ancients say that if the water is soft, it is as smooth as silk. Not easy to rust, will not let the tea soup contaminated by an odor also.
Of course do not put in microwaves, its still a metal that will make it explodes.
Details of the Silver Flatware – vase:
- 100% Pure silver 999 / cloisonne
- Height: 24 cm
- Weight: 1260 g
- Content: around 300 g
- S999 stamp
- Carved and engraved
- Neat details
Some reasons to buy this silver cup:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure silver 999
- Satisfied or refunded
After this one, you could go to take a look at this Silver Flatware – long dessert spoon. you will find it in the sterling silver water bottles section, itself inside the accessories collection. this last one has in it many more products than you think, and you sure will love them.