A good way to get something valuable that you can consider as an investment is a Silver Tea Set – handmade gong fu like this one.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Silver Tea Set – handmade gong fu asked more than 18 hours of hard work to be made.
Carved and engraved with a lotus flower it’s also unbreakable, you will keep it forever then.
The content of the teapot is 28.5 cl, it has a height of 11 cm, and a width of 8.5 cm.
The weight of the teapot itself is around 230g. About the tea cups, each has around 35g of precious metal. Then come the fairy cup and the kettle.
You have the choice of tea set 4 and 7 pieces. Each cups are also finely carved and engraved so.
The bottom of each element got the S999 stamp that ensures you the good quality of the precious metal of course.
Advantage of drinking silver tea:
1) the ancients cloud: silver tea with boiled water, water is more pure. If the water is not good, the silver tea set will change color. According to the silver tea set that has been seen in the past, there are handles made of vines because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast, and the silver tea set can save time for boiling water, then.
2) The silver tea has a softer water quality than the iron tea set, and the tea is more aroma and the tea soup is more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea when boiled water have a disinfecting effect so.
3) Silver ion sodium ions released by silver tea with tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions, so.
4) silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion one-half gram, is enough to make most bacteria die. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin, then.
Details of the Silver Tea Set – handmade gong fu:
- Material: pure silver 999
- Total weight: 1.468 kg
- S999 stamp on the bottom of each pieces
- Height of the teapot: 13.5 cm
- Width: 8.5 cm
- Content: 28 cl
- Height of the tea cup: 5 cm
- Width: 3.5 cm
- Content: 3 cl
- Engraved and carved
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this tea set:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
This teapot is nice right? So take a look at this Silver Tea Set – chanyuan pattern. You can find it in the pure silver tea set section, itself in the accessories collection. This last one has in it so many product that you will love to have and collect to make jewels or else.