This Silver Water Bottle – hammered is made of the finest precious metal and content 30 cl of the liquid of your choice cold or hot.
Using a Silver Water Bottle – hammered for drink is good for health and for the environment.
This one is handmade and engraved with a beautiful running horse on a natural plain and Chinese characters.
It’s a thermos bottle, so it can keep your coffee or tea hot around 10 to 12 hours easily. The screw cap is also a cup.
Made of pure silver 999, it will last a life long accompany you in every place and every moment.
With a weight of 410 g, we can say it’s a massive present for someone you love. It will enlighten anyone to who you want to offer it.
Handmade by the best craftsmen, you can make sure that is a kind of nice piece of jewelry. It took them more than 10 hours to make this piece of art.
Advantages of using a Silver Water Bottle – hammered:
- Pure Silver is an inert metal that is less sensitive to chemical reactions, so it is not affected by heavy metals.
- Silver has good heat dissipation, water soluble can reduce the heat of blood. It plays a role in softening the blood vessels of the heart and brain.
- Fine Silver sodium ions released from silver tea with tea can serve as a disinfectant. A very small amount of silver dissolves in water as silver ions.
- Silver ions can sterilize, and as long as two hundred parts per billion of silver ions per liter of water. It is enough to kill most bacteria. So, silver with boiled water can make the water soft and fine.
With the screw on lid, you won’t lose a drop of the content. You will surely love this Real Silver Water Bottle to be with you when you go out, or at the office.
Details of the bottle:
- Material: pure 999 silver
- Weight: 410 g
- Screw on cap
- Height: 16.6 cm
- Diameter: 6.5 cm
- S999 stamp
- Neat details
Some reasons to buy this bottle:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure Silver 999
- Satisfied or refunded
After this bottler you could go to take a look at this real Silver Water Bottle – jug. You can easily find it in the sterling silver water bottle section, itself inside the accessories collection. This one has in it everything that is not pure jewelry, or DIY jewelry items.