What a nice Silver Flask – engraved dragon we have here! Handmade and engraved by the best craftsmen, you sure will love it.
This Silver Flask – engraved dragon is made of pure silver 999, with a screw-on cap.
Two models different, one is engraved with the Chinese Character “fu” which means happiness. And the other one with a nice Asian flying dragon who is spitting fire.
293g of fine silver 999, this flask is a very massive object that you will like to get with you when you go out or for a trek.
It can contain up to 10 cl of liquid inside, just enough to survive in case you get stuck in winter or in the mountains.
The screw-on cap assure you that you wont lose a drop once you close it when you take it with you.
The height of this flask is 14.5 cm, and the diameter is 9 cm. The cap is around 1.2 cm of dimension.
To make this flask it’s up of 16 hours of hard work, to make it perfect.
Details of the Silver Flask – engraved dragon:
- 100% pure silver 999
- Weight: 293g
- Screw-on cap
- Two different style
- Height: 14.5 cm
- Diameter: 9 cm
- Content 12 cl
Advantages and benefits to use silver:
- Silver is an inert metal that is less susceptible to chemical reactions, so it is not affected by heavy metals.
- Silver has a good heat dissipation, soluble in water can reduce blood heat. It plays a role in softening the heart and brain blood vessels.
- Silver ions can sterilize, and as long as two hundred parts per billion of silver ions per liter of water, it is enough to kill most bacteria. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
- The silverware can hold water, milk, soup, etc. for a long time without being mildewed, fermented, and stinky. Its also plays a role in sterilization and disinfection.
- Because silver can form traces of silver ions in water, it absorbs bacteria and disables the enzymes that rely on respiration, causing the bacteria to die quickly.
- Pure silver has a strong bactericidal ability and no harm to humans and animals. At present, more than half of the world’s airlines have used silver water filters. Swimming pools in many countries are also cleaned with silver, and the purified water does not irritate the swimmer’s eyes and skin like water purified with chemicals.
How to clean your Sterling Silver Whiskey Flask:
After each use, dry the water and gently wipe it with a soft dry cloth. You also can let it air dry.
Some reasons to buy this flask:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure silver 999
- Last a life time and more
- Satisfied or refunded
After this item, please take a moment to see this sterling silver whiskey flask yin and yang. You will find it in the sterling silver whiskey flasks section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last contains many things in silver as tableware, water bottles, hair combs and much more.