What a nice Silver Tea Set – handmade gong fu we have here. So beautiful, it will give you the best tea ever.
This Silver Tea Set – handmade gong fu will be with you forever.
That’s a nice investment you could make for your future and your everyday tea.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This item asked more than 30 hours of hard work to give you the best quality you could dream of.
Made of 999 Fine Silver that’s a full piece of collection you are buying.
108g for 21 cl of content, this is ideal for your afternoon tea ceremony with friends or guest.
Precautions to take with this Silver Teapot:
- Do not put it on fire and flam
- fulfil it at 90% of the content to avoid boiling water dropping on your hands
- Clean it with hot water and soft cloth, then let it dry by air
- It can be very hot when you hang it so be careful.
Benefits of drinking silver water in tea set:
- the ancients cloud: silver tea with boiled water, water is more pure. If the water is not good, the silver tea set will change color. According to the silver tea set that has been seen in the past, there are handles made of vines because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast, and the silver tea set can save time for boiling water.
- The silver tea has a softer water quality than the iron tea set, and the tea is more aroma and the tea soup is more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea when boiled water have a disinfecting effect.
- Silver ion sodium ions released by silver tea with tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions.
- silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion one-half gram, is enough to make most bacteria die. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
- The ancients said that if the water is soft, it is as smooth as silk. Not easy to rust, will not let the tea soup contaminated with odor.
Details of the Silver Tea Set – handmade gong fu:
- 100% Pure 999 Silver
- Weight: 108 g
- Height: 5.6 cm
- Width: 8.5 cm
- Neat details
Some reasons to buy this teapot:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure fine silver
- Good for health
- Satisfy or refunded
After this tea set, go to take a look at this Silver Water Cup. You’ll find it in the pure silver tea set section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one has everything valuable that are not jewels as flatware or other things.