This simple Silver Flatware – classical fork will add some standard to your dinners.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Silver Flatware – classical fork asked more than 3 hours of hard work to be made.
With a total weight of 39 g for the spoon, 41 g for the fork and 45 g for the knife, it’s a massive piece of metal you are making on your table.
You also can chose to buy the full set. And let’s get crazy, if you buy the set you can use the code: silverlover20 to get 20% off on your purchase.
Since antiquity, silver was considered by the most hygienic metal to eat with. It’s again the case today.
The length of the fork is about 20.75 cm, the width around 2.5 cm.
On the back of the handle you will find the S999 stamp, which ensures you the good quality of the precious metal.
Workers used a lot of dexterity and art to make this fork for you.
Silver is forever, so you will can pass down this flatware to your children and so on for generations.
Benefits of using a silver flatware set:
- According to the silver tea set that has been seen in the past, there are handles made of vines because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast, and the silver tea set can save time for boiling water.
- The silver tea has a softer water quality than the iron tea set, and the tea is more aroma and the tea soup is more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea when boiled water have a disinfecting effect.
- Silver ion sodium ions released by silver tea with tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions.
- silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion one-half gram, is enough to make most bacteria die. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
- The ancients said that if the water is soft, it is as smooth as silk. Not easy to rust, will not let the tea soup contaminated with odor.
- What is good for silver tea, is also good for silver tableware and tools.
How to clean your Silver Fork?
After use, wash it on the clear hot water, then gently whip it with a soft cloth.
Then store it in the box one by one, and put it in a cool and dry place.
If the silver tarnish, use baking soda and vinegar in warm water and gently whip it.
Details of the Silver Flatware – classical fork:
- Material: pure 999 silver
- Length: 20 cm
- Weight: 39 – 41 – 45 g
- Width: 2.5 cm
- S999 stamp
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this fork:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this item, please take a minute to see this Silver Flatware – bamboo glass. You will find it in the 999 pure silver flatware section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one has in it many products that you will love as hair sticks, silver combs, silver tea sets and much more.