This Silver Tea Set – enamel cloisonne is the perfect one for your afternoon tea with friends or family. It’s also a nice way to get a valuable object that will last forever.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Silver Tea Set – enamel cloisonne asked more than 9 hours of hard work to be made.
With a total weight of 763 g, it’s a massive teapot you have here.
The kettle content is around 1 L. So it’s mean you can use it to drink at least 2 cups each if you are 5 persons together.
Carved, engraved with beautiful lotus flowers, our craftsmen use all their dexterity to build this piece of art.
You can find the S999 stamp on the bottom of the teapot, which ensures you the good quality of the precious metal.
The cove allows you to serve a very hot tea without burning yourself.
Please, do NOT put it on fire without water inside, it would deform the kettle and make it unusable then.
To wash your teapot, just soak it in dishwashing water, and clean it as usual for tableware and others. Then let it dry naturally on cool air.
Silver is forever, so you will can bequeath this kettle to your children and so on for generations so.
999 silver won’t tarnishes, we give you the next precautions as pure informations.
What should you do if your kettle turn dark or tarnishes?
1) Gently whip it with a soft cloth and some toothpaste until its bright back then.
2) Soak it 10 seconds in a bath of warm water, white vinegar and some baking soda and let the magic operate.
Some precautions to use your silver tea set:
1. Do not heat without water, of course.
2. You must not put it in a microwave oven for sure.
3. Try to avoid using a gas stove to boil water then.
4. The induction cooker does not conduct heat to the silver pot and cannot be used so.
5. Avoid contact with the metal part of the silver pot to avoid burns so.
6. Do not bend the silver pot handle.
7. Avoid using acidic solvents and detergents.
8. If the tea is brewed directly, the inside of the silver pot will turn black.
9. Avoid contact with sea water and hot springs.
Once your teapot is dry, store it in a cool and dark place.
Silver is forever, so you will can bequeath this teapot to your children and so on for generations.
Details of the Silver Tea Set – enamel cloisonne:
- Material: pure 999 silver
- Weight: 763 g
- Content: 1.05 L
- Height with handle: 22 cm
- Height without cove: 8.5 cm
- Width: 17 cm
- Carved and engraved
- S999 Stamp
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this kettle:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this item, you could go to take a look at this Silver Tea Set – repaired hexagonal. You will find it in the pure silver tea set section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one contains silver hair combs, silver hair sticks, silver water bottles and much more.