This Silver Tea Set – Chinese export is a very great gift to yourself or some relative as a wedding present.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Silver Tea Set – Chinese export asked more than 16 hours of hard work to be made.
With a total weight of 439 g, it’s very beautiful piece of art that you have in your hands.
It’s also a great way of invest your money for your future, and the future of your family of course.
Magnificently engraved with a lotus flower, you invite the zen to come in your home.
The teapot contain around 35 cl, and the cups around 6 cl each, then.
The 足银999 stamp, which means pure silver 999. It assures you the best quality of the precious metal.
The full tea set is hammered to add so charm and beauty to it’s already very nice looking so.
Made of one whole block of silver, you wont break or dislocated it easily, of course.
Details of the Silver Tea Set – Chinese export:
- 100% pure 999 sterling silver
- Weight: 439 g
- Content: teapot- 35 cl/ cup- 6cl each
- Engraved, hammered
- Stamp 999 on the bottom of each piece
- Full set is 3 pieces
- Meticulous details
What should you do if your tea set turn dark or tarnish?
1) Gently whip it with a soft cloth and some dishwashing liquid until its bright back.
2) Put it 10 second in a bat of baking soda, vinegar and warm water and let the magic operate.
Then let it naturally dry and store it in a dark and cool place.
Some precautions to use your silver tea set:
1. Do not heat without water, of course.
2. You must not put it in a microwave oven.
3. Try to avoid using a gas stove to boil water.
4. The induction cooker does not conduct heat to the silver pot and cannot be used.
5. Avoid contact with the metal part of the silver pot to avoid burns.
6. Do not bend the silver pot handle.
7. Avoid using acidic solvents and detergents.
8. If the tea is brewed directly, the inside of the silver pot will turn black.
9. Avoid contact with sea water and hot springs.