Here are some of the most important health benefits of drinking water from a silver glass that will astound you!
Drinking Silver Bottled Water Has Many Health Benefits:
Today we will see 8 benefits of drinking water in silver bottle.
Get ready, because you wont believe it first at first sight.
Ok let’s go!
Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of silver help to eliminate germs and antibiotic-resistant diseases.
It can be used to treat unclean water as a natural water disinfectant.
Before the introduction of antibiotics, silver vessels were the most favored metal for killing E.Coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus Aureus.
It is, however, mostly used to make culinary equipment such as plates, spoons, and glasses.
The non-toxic characteristics of this rare noble metal is well-known.
It’s also known for its ability to keep fluids or food fresh when stored in its utensils.
Continue reading to learn about the health benefits of drinking water from a silver glass.
Immunity Booster (Natural)
Your immune system protects you against infections.
That’s why it’s critical to keep it strong.
When silver is dissolved in water, it acts as a natural immune booster. Its nanoparticles have an immunomodulatory effect, allowing you to maintain a healthy immune system. Furthermore, its antibacterial effects boost the body’s immune response.
Protects Against the Common Cold
A common cold is an illness of the throat and nose caused by a variety of viruses.
Drinking water from a silver glass has a relaxing and calming impact on the body.
This, in turn, helps to prevent the common cold.
Anti-viral qualities abound in silver charged water, providing relief from the common cold.
In cases of gastritis, it is beneficial.
Thanks to silver nanoparticles, drinking water from a silver glass can help avoid gastritis.
The bacteria ‘Helicobacter Pylori’ is responsible for disorders of the digestive tract, such as gastritis.
Drink silver-infused water daily for almost a year and in the manner specified later in this article to totally treat this ailment.
Prevents Respiratory Disease
Lung-related disorders are prevented by drinking silver-charged water.
It has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects, making it useful for sinus, bronchitis, and asthma treatment.
Silver water also possesses anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics, which help to minimize lung inflammation and free radical damage to human cells.
Silver’s anti-aging effects help to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
Silver’s anti-oxidants help to reduce oxidative stress and renew new skin cells.
Furthermore, silver-infused water contains colloidal silver, which aids in collagen formation.
It contains anti-inflammatory properties.
Nanocrystalline silver particles are found in silver-infused water, which is why it has such powerful anti-inflammatory qualities.
As a result, you’ll experience complete relief from a variety of inflammatory conditions.
To reap the anti-inflammatory advantages of silver water, include it in your regular healthcare routine.
Discover our Sterling Silver Water Bottles!
Now that you know all the benefits of it, why not get one for your health?
Use the code: FS10 to get 10% discount.
Helpful for Skin Issues
Silver infused water can be used on a regular basis to treat a variety of skin conditions such as ringworms, wounds, redness, and acne.
Its antibacterial and antifungal activities work synergistically to improve skin health by forming a microbiome (a bacterial barrier) on the surface.
Relaxes and de-stresses the entire body
Silver-charged water will assist you in relaxing and easing your body. Silver’s cooling capabilities make this possible.
It also helps with mild dizziness and excessive thirst.
Add silver charged water to your healthcare regimen to get the most out of it.
How to Generate Silver Glass into Silver-Charged Water
Making silver charged water from a silver glass is simple. Take a silver glass and thoroughly clean it with lukewarm water.
After that, fill the glass with water and leave it overnight.
You can then drink the silver-charged water first thing in the morning.
If you can’t wait a whole night, you can fill a silver glass with boiled water.
After around 4-5 minutes, it will be ready to drink.
If you don’t have a silver glass, don’t fret; simply fill a glass with water and place a silver coin in it overnight.
Drink it as usual the next morning.
To gain the many benefits of silver infused water, make sure you drink it the right way, which is outlined below:
- To get the most out of the benefits of silver charged water, drink one glass of it just after you wake up in the morning. It aids in the removal of all poisons from the body.
- One thing to keep in mind while drinking water is your body posture. Instead of drinking silver water while standing, it is recommended that you sit down and drink it. Because drinking silver-charged water while in that position is bad for your health.
- Instead of downing multiple glasses of silver water at once, take little sips throughout the day. This technique keeps your mouth and lips hydrated all day long. A glass of silver water on your work or study desk serves as a good reminder to take a drink.
- It’s critical to understand how much water your body needs each day. Excess of everything is bad for your health, and this includes water. According to the Institute of Medicine, a man’s daily water intake should be 3,700 ml (125 fl. oz.) and a woman’s should be 2,700 ml (90 fl. oz.). Both men and women can drink up to 17 to 34 fluid ounces of silver water.
- If you’re one of those individuals who always forgets to drink water, even in the summer, setting alerts on your phone or smartwatch is a great way to keep track of it. You may simply acquire the benefits of silver infused water after using this method.
- It’s a good idea to drink water from a silver glass an hour before bedtime. Because it aids your body’s ability to retain enough fluid levels while you sleep. Furthermore, silver-charged water kept at room temperature is preferred to cold water for drinking.
Disadvantages of Drinking Water in Silver Bottle:
Everything has its pros and cons points.
Let’s discover the disadvantages to drink in silver bottle.
Never consider drinking anything else, especially acidic beverages served in a silver glass.
Because silver reacts with their acidic characteristics, it can cause poisoning, which can be harmful to your health.
Milk, on the other hand, can be consumed in a silver glass to eliminate viruses.
Drinking water from a silver glass with a black or green covering is not recommended.
This occurs as a result of a chemical interaction between silver and hydrogen sulfide in the atmosphere.
In general, it oxidizes in places with high humidity levels.
Water in an oxidized silver glass is more harmful than beneficial.
You’ll see how beneficial it is not only for adults but also for children after reading the above Health Benefits of Drinking Water in Silver Glass. Drink silver water on a daily basis to reap the full advantages. Enjoy!
We have taken a lot of time to bring you the most comprehensive article on “Silver Water Bottle”.
We hope you’ve enjoyed and appreciated learning more about this topic.
Don’t hesitate to subscribe to our private club to be, you will receive as a gift a 15% discount code valid on the whole store.
You will also receive a sneak preview email when a new post appears on full-silver.com